eGift Cards are delivered by email on the same day they are purchased and have no additional processing fees. They are valid for 24 months from the purchase date.
Please note that digital gift cards are sent directly to the recipient’s email address upon purchase so if you don’t intend to gift just yet, we recommend sending the card to yourself and forwarding on when its time.
eGift Cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £25 and a maximum value limit of £100. Gift cards ordered through our website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order.
If you require multiple gift cards for different recipients, you will need to order the gift cards in separate transactions.
- Bloomsbury Mill eGift Cards can be redeemed online at bloomsburymill.com only.
- They may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
- They cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for another eGift Card.
- A maximum of one eGift Card or voucher code can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
- If any item purchased with an eGift Card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the eGift Card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
- We reserve the right to refuse eGift Cards which we believe have been tampered with, duplicated or otherwise affected by fraud.
- Promotional codes cannot be used to purchase gift cards
Period of validity
- eGift Cards are valid for 12 months.
- Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- eGift Cards should be treated as cash. Bloomsbury Mill will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- eGift Cards issued by Bloomsbury Mill are non-transferable or negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- eGift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
Changes to the eGift Card terms and conditions
Bloomsbury Mill reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of eGift Cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the eGift Card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.