Even though we do our best to keep our colours on our website as true as possible, each computer screen has its own individual setting, so there can be differences in colour.
If you have a doubt about the colour of a product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team at + 44 (0) 20 8798 0249 or firstname.lastname@example.org..
All our products come with a full care guide included in the pack itself along with instructions on the products label.
Yes! All of our items are manufactured to ISO and OEKO-TEX international regulations, so every part of our process from yarn procurement to weaving, processing, stitching and packaging is carried out to the highest ethical standards and with quality in mind.
We use factories that are of OEKO-TEX100 standard, which means products are ‘OEKO-TEX 100 Class 1 Baby Certified’ and free from any harmful chemicals or substances. all products have been tested to be compliant with relevant UK, European and USA safety standards.
Global organic textile standard (GOTS) is recognised as the world’s leading standard of textile production in organic fibres, and it’s a mark that goes far beyond the cotton crop. It defines high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with a high social criteria as well. So, that's GOTS in a nutshell - but what else does it mean?
- GOTS traces the cotton from start to finish with the use of transactional certificates. Unregulated, this process can be subject to false claims. With GOTS certification we can say with our hands on our hearts that our GOTS suppliers comply with GOTS organic, social and ethical standards!
- Under GOTS our factories are audited to check that workers are provided with a safe and clean environment and are paid a living wage (which means either the national standard or industry benchmark, whichever is higher.)
- GOTS prohibits the use of chemicals commonly used in textile processing that can cause serious illnesses and bans the use of any pollutants which can destroy eco-systems. This means happier farmers and factory workers, and a happier planet.
- As part of the sustainability management criteria, GOTS requires each factory to tell them how much water and energy they use to process the cotton. They also target goals and procedures to help reduce energy and water consumption.
- Allergenic and toxic chemical residues are not allowed in GOTS certified products. This is a big plus, as it means our baby products are kinder to delicate skin, and less likely to trigger nasty allergies.
For the GOTS to certify a product, the entire textile process is monitored closely and strictly.
Firstly, a certification from governmental organic farming standards is needed to prove the cotton fibre is grown and farmed without GMO seeds (genetically modified seeds), and without the use of any chemicals or pesticides. The product must be made with at least 70% organic fibres.
Farmers also must be certified according to international organic farming standards. This also helps with traceability of the cotton.
As well as processing and manufacturing criteria, GOTS also has a social criterion that you must meet to be GOTS certified.
This includes no child labour, working conditions are safe and hygienic, no discrimination. No excessive working hours, harsh or inhuman treatment is prohibited. Ethical business practices and quality assurance system is put in place.
All our baby collections are made using GOTS certified organic cotton.
You can find this certification stamp on all our baby products, to provide a credible and consistent product assurance to the end consumer.
Sleep easier at night knowing where your products come from, and that you’ve played a part in improving the lives of others.
To double check your discount code has been applied to your order, please check your order confirmation (which is sent to the email you used to checkout) and see if your discount code is listed next to “discounts”.
No. We do not include any invoice or any reference to price in the pack.
For orders being delivered to North America, we are legally required to display the contents and price of each parcel to Customs.
Simply contact our Customer Service team and we’ll be happy to take down your information so we can be in touch when the item is back in stock.
You can reach us Monday through to Friday 9:30 am - 5:00 UK time at + 44 (0) 20 8798 0249 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express and PayPal.
Your credit card will be charged as soon as your order is processed.
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smooth payments to more than 100,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments. Read our FAQ’s about Klarna here
For order or customer service enquiries you can contact us in the following ways:
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8798 0249 (9am – 5pm mon-fri)
Post: (correspondence address only)
Customer Services Europe, Bloomsbury Mill
Bevan & Buckland, 1st Floor, Langdon House
Customer Services North America, Bloomsbury Mill
16th Floor, Bentall 3
595 Burrard St
If you’re happy with the product and service you receive, please do consider leaving a product review, e-mailing us a testimonial for the website or leaving a comment on our Facebook, Instagram, Google or Trust Pilot page.