Cute and fun Easter crafts for kids
Looking for some cute & easy Easter crafts for kids this Spring? These kids crafts are cute and easy to pull off for even the littlest of hands.
Fingerprint Sheep Craft for KidsMake some fingerprint sheep with your kids! It's really a basic craft that any child can do! These could be perfect for a homemade Easter card or just to hang up as decorations.
You will need:
- Paint-mixed colours
- Black and green paper
- Googly eyes
- Green marker
- Start by cutting out 4 strips for the sheep's legs. Glue them on the paper first so kids can have a general idea where to stamp their fingers! Have them dip their thumbs in the white paint and push down on the paper.
- After the white paint dries, glue on a face and googly eyes.
- Use the green marker to draw on the tufts of grass .
Craft Stick Bunnies
This craft stick Easter Bunny for kids is easy and fun to make for Easter!
You will need:
- Jumbo craft stick
- Colourful craft paint
- Pipe cleaners to match paint color
- White paper
- Orange and green felt
- Miniature pom poms
- 2 small googly eyes for each rabbit
- Tools: paintbrush toothpick, white craft glue, scissors, glue stick, fine point black pen
- Paint each craft stick on both sides and allow to dry.
- Cut pipe cleaner into four equal pieces. For the ears, bend two of the pieces in half and twist to close. Coil the other two pieces around a toothpick to make discs for the paws.
- Glue the ears to the back of the craft stick and allow to dry.
- Meanwhile, draw teeth by drawing a rectangle with the fine point black pen. Draw a line down the center of the rectangle and use scissors cut the rectangle out. When the ears have dried, turn the stick over and use glue stick to attach the teeth. Use white craft glue to attach the googly eyes and the pom pom for a nose.
- Cut small triangles from orange and green felt. Cut the tip off the green triangles and fringe the other end by cutting small slits with the scissors. Glue the small end of the green triangle to the large end of the orange triangle.
- Glue the carrot to the front of the craft stick and glue the two pipe cleaner discs overlapping the carrot.
Colouring sheets:Cute Easter bunny pictures, basket and chicks, and eggs. Everything you could want in an Easter colouring page! Colouring pages are a fun way for kids of all ages to develop creativity, focus, motor skills and colour recognition.
Easy to print and perfect to use as decoration or cards for friends and family. Download yours here
Marshmallow Easter bunny craft
Nothing says Easter quite like a bunny rabbit.
Your kids will adore this super Easy Easter Bunny Marshmallow Craft that is so simple they can finish it in 10 minutes. No mess for Mum either!! Gluing mini marshmallows is satisfying for the kids and great for their motor skills – plus they will love sneaking bites of these tiny treats as they craft away.
You will need:
- Coloured construction paper
- 1 Bag of Mini Marshmallows (Depending on size of bunny – each uses about 50- 100 marshmallows)
- Wiggly eyes
- Pink pom-poms
- Pencil & White Crayons
- Draw a bunny on a sheet of Easter coloured paper and cut it out.
- Trace this bunny onto the piece of paper you’d like to make your project on.
- Older children can draw or trace their own bunny. Younger kids might like Mum to draw, cut, and trace their bunny so their critter is more “shapely”!
- Glue around the outline of the bunny
- Stick the marshmallows on the glue following the shape of the bunny